Activate your Neat software. After you’ve downloaded the latest Neat software you’ll need to activate it to begin using it. To activate your Neat software, you’ll need an internet connection and valid e-mail address. While an internet connection is not necessary to install the software, the activation and registration process is done online. The software cannot be launched until it is activated. This article will help you to activate your Neat software after you have completed the installation. Click here if you need to install the Neat software.
- When the installation process completes, the window below should appear:
- Enter your email address in this field and click Next. If you are a Neat Cloud Service subscriber, be sure to use the same email address you used to sign up for your Neat Cloud Service account. If you are a new user, you will be presented with a new window with several account creation fields:
- All fields are required– fill in the information requested. You will be required to create a Password and enter a Security Question. Choose a question you will not forget the answer to, and provide an appropriate answer, then press Next. Neat will begin creating your account and you’ll see a progress box like the one below:
- After successfully creating your account you will be shown the window above which describes our Neat Environment. By clicking Next you will be given a Free 30 trial of our Neat Cloud service. This service allows you to sync your information to our Cloud to be able to access your information from anywhere. You can find more information on Neat Cloud by clicking here.
- If you are a returning user, you will be prompted to enter your password after entering your email address on the first screen as indicated below. After you sign in, your Neat software will be activated and ready to use!