Learn how to export files from the Neat for Mac software to PDF (Portable Document File) format. The steps below will guide you through the process.
Export to PDF
The easiest way to export to PDF is to simply drag and drop a folder or specific item(s) from Neat onto your desktop or directly into a folder of your choice. If you drag and drop a folder, it will export all of the items in that folder to PDF. If you need more specific exporting options you can follow the steps below:
- From the top left corner in the Neat software, click File > Export.
- Select PDF as the file type from the top left corner.
- Under Export… you can choose:
- “All items in currently selected folders” which will export everything in those folders to PDF.
- “Selected items only” which will export only those items you highlighted prior to beginning the export.
- You can also place a check in the box for “Only include items between dates:” and then select a begin and end date range to limit which items will be exported to PDF.
- You can also select Image Quality. Keep in mind the higher the image quality the larger the resulting file size.
- When done making your selections click the Export button.
- You can name the PDF file by typing in the Save As field. You can also change the location the file will be saved in by selecting the “Where” dropdown list. When ready click Save to export to PDF file format.
- The file will appear in the location you selected.