Learn how to export files in Neat for Mac to Image format. Follow the steps below.
Export to image
- From the top left corner in the Neat software, click File > Export.
- Select Image as the file type from the top left corner.
- Under “Export…” you can choose:
- “All items in currently selected folders” which will export everything in those folders to image files.
- “Selected items only” which will export only those items you highlighted prior to beginning the export.
- You can also place a check in the box for “Only include items between dates:” and then select a begin and end date range to limit which items will be exported as image files.
- You can also select Image Quality which will change the image resolution.
- Under File Type you may select JPEG, PNG, or TIFF.
- When done making your selections click the Export button.
- You can name the image file by typing in the Save As field. Change the location the file will be saved from Where drop-down list. When ready click “Save” to export to an image file format.
- The file will appear in the location that showed in the Where drop-down option.