Learn how to create a phone list report in Neat for Mac. A phone list report consists of first and last names as well as phone numbers. Follow the steps below.
Note: If the report you create in Neat for Mac is too large to email, you can compress the report with the steps here.
Create a phone list report
- Click the Report button.
- From the Report Template drop-down menu, choose Phone List.
- To restrict the report to specific dates, click in the Restrict dates from check-box and indicate the dates in the fields provided. To include only items that are currently selected, click in the Only include Selected Items check-box.
- Click Report Options and choose the desired settings for your report.
- You can also choose whether you want only a summary table of information about your items, only images of those items, or both. If you choose to include a table, the columns of the expense report table will be the same as the columns displayed in the table in the main Cabinet window. To the right of these settings, you can choose to group a summary table by a specific field if desired.
- You can set the number of images per page and whether to include the field values associated with each item.
- You can choose to display page numbers by clicking in the Show Page Numbers check-box.
- To include a cover page, click on the Cover Page tab and provide the information in the fields provided.
- Note that you can use special coding in these fields, which will automatically provide relevant information:
Coding Result %date Today’s date %name Your name (take from the OSX Address Book) %folder The name(s) of the folder(s) included in the report %itemcount The total number of items in the report %itemrange The date range used in the report %templatename The Report Template used for the report
- Click Apply. Your report will be generated.