Help! I’m having trouble with my Neat cloud service!
If you have encountered an error message or are experiencing a problem while operating the Neat cloud service, the links below will direct you to troubleshooting articles that will provide you with a few simple steps to follow to resolve your issue. The articles are divided in the lists below according to their relation to either Windows or Mac operating systems. Articles in the General section apply to both Windows and Mac.
General Neat cloud help articles
- Duration of Neat Cloud Service Sync Process
- Recovering a lost Neat database using Neat Cloud Service
- Forgot password
- Improving sync processing and data integrity
Troubleshooting articles for Neat cloud service for Windows
- Troubleshooting Error 500 when accessing Neat cloud
- Troubleshooting Activation Issues in Neat 5
- Resetting your Password and Login Issues in Neat 5
- Sync Error in Neat for Windows
- Sync stuck at 0% or 100%
- Neat online sync error: A valid folder ID is required
- Sync Error: Code 137
NOTE: These steps are only applicable to Neat® version 5.1 SP4 (126.96.36.199) and later. Updating to Neat 5.7 is highly recommended.