Learn how to import Portable Document Format (PDF) files in Neat 5.6. The Import button in Neat 5.6 is now located in the center of the top toolbar, making it easier to find. Follow the steps below to import a PDF file.
Import a PDF file
- Click Import and then select PDF.
- In the Import Data As drop-down menu, choose whether you want the PDF to be imported as a document, contact, or receipt; or let Neat choose for you by selecting Auto-detect imported item type.
- Click Browse to locate the PDF file in you want to import, then click Open.
- Once you’ve selected the PDF(s) you want to import, click Import.
- Your item will then be imported. You will get an Items Processing message in blue at the top center of Neat while the import is being completed. Once complete it will appear in your selected folder.